Monday 17 September 2012

'The Thing that Shall Not be Named'

..or Depression.

I'm in danger of completely waffling on about this subject so I'll try and keep it succinct. It is an on-going issue, after all.

I've been suffering from depression on and off for the last 10 years and in the last couple of months it has started to rear it's ugly head again. Usually, I would try and carry on as best as possible, but now Lib is here it seemed important to get some meds to try and sort it.
This time around it has been coming on strong, then going again fairly quickly...just like a big black cloud that flies over. It's really knocked me for six though.

Went to the doctor last week and they've started me back on Citalopram to see how things go. I have to say that already it's lightened my mood a bit, and I'm not dwelling on things so much, so here's hoping.

depression, sad, MS, fatigue



No comments:

Post a Comment