Friday 7 December 2012

PB & J and a nap

So..I'm still feeling like poop and the oxygen therapy went out the window. It's a shame, but I've decided it would probably be better for my sanity to start a-fresh after Christmas when things are less hectic. I think because I'm still not A1 (if that's ever actually possible..) after my relapse I sort of just want to do nice things for Christmas and try and get into the festive spirit, instead of feeling down in the dumps.

It seems a really obvious conclusion, but the problem with me is that I need to give something a go before I decide it's not the right time to do it. I feel like I should learn the art of thinking ahead! After all, taking on a three week intensive therapy session, three weeks before Christmas, wasn't particularly realistic. I'm sure I'll never learn, and I probably cause my loved ones to tear their hair out with my naivety! :)

Ooh..'moment of madness' news for today *fanfare please*

I made myself a peanut butter and jam sandwich today even though I hate peanut butter.

I actually kind of enjoyed it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment