Saturday 19 January 2013

It's just snow fun, Mummy!

I haven't blogged for a while for three good reasons.
Firstly, I've been bl***y knackered because Lib's sleeping still hasn't been great due to teething. 
Secondly, my Mum's staying here while Si's away and I get distracted easily...
which leads us on to.....
Thirdly, THERE'S FLIPPING SNOW EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Snow Snow Snow. Love the stuff. I'm like a kid! I brought Lib down the first morning to show her, giving it the whole 'Oooohh...look Libby! Isn't it great!' thing. She didn't look impressed.
I got her all dressed up to go out in it, having visions of us frolicking around and making snowmen together. Yeah..clearly not going to happen. Lib is not a fan of the snow. 
This could have something to do with it:

Bristol toddler fun falling over winter white

Whoops. 


It was taken shortly after she took two steps then stacked it and fell head first into it. I suppose snow looks nice but the swift realisation that it's freezing cold probably came as a bit of a shock.
Hopefully my over-excited neglect hasn't ruined it for her for life! ;)

Plus Si's flight back home has been cancelled so I'll have to wait even longer for another big kid to arrive to prance around in it with me. Hmmpff...rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment