Friday 8 February 2013

Bristol Zoo. The home of beautiful trains.

I've done far too much this week! Well...for me anyway, and I suspect I've pushed it a bit.
Yesterday I woke up soo tired, but after a morning nap with Lib, felt much better. Did I take it easy though for the rest of the day like a good sensible Mummy though?
Nah. I went to the zoo!! Utter madness!
I've been putting off the zoo for a while. I went last year when it was busy and it gave me the heebiejeebies. It's a lot of walking for me, so I've been waiting for a day when I've felt in tip top condition, but those days are few and far between.
Anyway, as I was going with friends, I thought I'd give it a shot even though I didn't feel great. It was good fun and worth it, but I was utterly shattered afterwards.
I wish I could say Lib appreciated it, but the only thing she seemed interested in was the ride-on train. Sod's law! I did get an annual membership though, so I can just pop in if we're bored and not worry about staying all day to get my money's worth.
Plus it means I can regularly check on my mate, the Capybara. He was huge bundle of giant guinnea pig fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment