Monday 17 September 2012

Good lord..she's nearly walking.

One thing I was worried about was how I would cope with having to chase around a toddler. Well, it looks like I'm about to find out!

Lib started crawling (forward!) when she was 10 months old..almost to the day.
It wasn't as hard work as I had imagined. As soon as we'd made sure everything was baby-proofed and out of reach, I could sit back safe in the knowledge that she wasn't going to come to any harm. Of course, going out and being someone new is a different matter.

Now she's crawling like the clappers, and standing up and cruising along things. I think, by her birthday in a couple of weeks she'll be toddling about. I'm hoping that having a small downstairs means she can't get up to too much mischief without me knowing, but I'm sure she'll try!

One word that is definitely springing to mind though is REINS.

crawling, baby, MS, fatigue,

The very first day Lib crawled. And on flagstones too! Ooof!

1 comment:

  1. The little life reins in a back pack were a God send when goblin was small

    ReplyDelete