Wednesday 5 December 2012

Oxygen Therapy - Day 2

After Monday's adventures into the world of oxygen therapy I felt pretty good. I found it surprisingly draining, considering you just have to sit down and breathe! I guess I was more nervous about it than I thought. 

The next morning, I woke up feeling good. I slept really well, which always helps! So I headed off for my second session, taking time before hand to get properly prepared. The pressure change did bother my ears the first time, so I bought some decongestant called Otrivine which clears congestion, and some Earplanes ear plugs that are designed to help pressure change on flights. They seemed to help because my ears were a lot better yesterday, which meant I relaxed a bit more! No blog posts this time though - I watched a film on Netflix! :)

This afternoon I have my third session, but I've woken up with a bit of a cold, so I need to check that I can actually take part. Even if I can't, at least I know what I'm letting myself in for when I start up again! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment