Monday 4 November 2013

100th post!! And there's good news!!


So my 100th post! Woo hoo! Where are the balloons?!

Haven't posted in a while because....well...I've been really really busy and a bit stressed and really knackered! As I mentioned last time, we've been going through the house moving process, which I expected to sort of tick over for the next couple of months, but no. We bit the bullet, put our house on the market and within 3 days we had 6 offers for the full asking price! It was incredible. I think if we'd known it was going to be so quick, we probably might have waited until after Christmas, but then again, I guess it's good it happened swiftly...after all, I don't have to keep things tidy any more! ;)

So yeah, ours is on the road to being sold, and I'm sure Sheila's isn't far behind. The great thing about the house we've put an offer in for is that the vendors aren't in a huge rush, so fingers crossed, things will just fall into place in their own time. Much less stressful than there being a big chain! Hopefully I won't get too worn out about the whole thing.

I'm not going to say much more than that because I don't want to jinx it (I know that there are lots of things that can go wrong between now and finally getting the keys) but all being well, I'll have good news soon and we'll be having a fresh start here in 2014.


Bristol, Stapleton,

Very very happy times. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment